The Print@Home feature simply allows you to print your race card yourself. This relieves you from the hassle of collecting your race card before the race. Just pitch up and run.
However the following rules and guidelines must be adhered to:
- The race card must be carried with you for the duration of the race
- Protective sleeves will be available at the start to protect your card during the race
- It is your responsibility to ensure your race card is legible when handed to the timing officials at the finish
- Temporary licence numbers must still be picked up at the online registrations table on the morning of the race
- If you are unable to print your race card, you can still collect it at the registrations table on the morning of the race